Saturday 27 September 2014

Lion Print





I wrote abut this skirt in the trends section of En Vie's September issue and here's me wearing it. I LOVE this skirt and am wearing it all the time, so I guess that's kind of boring but...well I love it! It's quilted and I love the mix of oranges, browns and sky blue. I also am in love with the jumper I'm wearing here, which is quilted too. It works with everything from skirts to dresses to jeans to shorts! I've nearly worn these flat pumps to death now but they were a bargain from H&M and so comfy. Hope you're all having a good weekend! My Saturday is being spent planning so I can enjoy Sunday with my boyfriend so I suppose I should get back to it...think I'll do history next as the Romans is a fun topic!

Skirt, jumper, shoes; H&M: necklace; River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment